Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:52:55 -0500
From:      "Rouzer, Charles A (Chuck)" <car@vitalit.com>
To:        <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sharing files within a cluster

   I appreciate Rons comments and you should too.  More often than not you
will be ignored for not investigating/researching the current available
solutions prior to commenting on them, asking questions, or related
discussions.  This is often why so many of the newbie questions go
unanswered.  In our case, no one cares to waste time treading in the same
old water or explaining to someone what is currently available when a search
engine could do just as good.

Just my $0.02.

Chuck