Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:10:36 -0500
From:      Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        normant.dsuper.net@oracle.dsuper.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: concerning o/s incompatibility

Why would you want to run a real OS like FreeBSD as an application under
another application (Windoze)?  Win 9X versions are not operating systems,
they're applications that look like OSs.  I concede that Win 2K and NT are
OSs though.

I don't believe it's possible to run an OS as an application under another
application.  Besides the file systems are completely different.

--Mark