Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:17:51 -1000
From:      ken@mui.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   stuck - 31upgrade.tgz

ok, I give up --- can't figure it out.

This all started when I tried to find the apache-1.3.4+mod_ssl-2.2.3
package.  Couldn't find it on the ftp site (wanted to use pkg_add).
So i tried to cvsup things, but I needed the 31upgrade.tgz to make
my system current first (don't i?).  unfortunately, when trying to
use it from the web page, I couldn't pkg_add it, or gunzip it or
anything.  Tried to find it on the ftp site (ftp.freebsd.org), but
couldn't.  can't find the open-ssl-0.9.1c package either.  Looked
everywhere for it, but i'm blind i guess.  tried to do a "make install"
using the makefile found under www/apache-modssl directory,
but that fails (it can't find the respective files I think).

I'm out of ideas ... obviously I'm doing something wrong here ... any
thoughts?

Thanks,

ken