Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:56:31 -0500
From:      Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding Nautilus...

Hi folks,

I am considering installing Eazel's Nautilus filemanager/graphical shell
... if not the current Preview Release then the release that accompanies
the "full release" of Gnome 1.4... now, I've heard it is a very
Linux-centric project and I'm wondering, in that case, just how
useful/functional/worthwhile is this piece of software going to be to me
on my 4.2-RELEASE box?

I like the overall look of the filemanager aspects of Nautilus...
freehand icon placement, icon-style, skinnability, the all-around
intuitiveness the product promises... and I like the ex-Apple names
involved... but... I dunno... any experiences to share?

Thanks,

Erik.