Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      slumos@nevada.edu
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Laptop without Windows

Confused.  I thought that a) Microsoft changed the part of the license that
allowed people to request a refund, and b) Dell has been shipping at least
Precision (and maybe Dimension) series systems with Linux for around a year now.
I've noticed that sometimes the same system is cheaper with Linux and sometimes
it's cheaper with Windows.  Perhaps some dynamic pricing going on there?

Steve