Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:05:18 -0500
From:      Stephen Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Partinioning a hd over 2mgs .

I have nothing to do with this utility.

I found a great program for partitioning harddrives.
I couldn't partition a hd that was 6.4 gigs.
I used partition manager and all worked pretty well.
Here is a link if any one is interested.
I have nothing to do with the site or the software.
I 'm submitting this link because I think it's a good
tool.  Hoping this info will help someone else as it helped me.

Not sure if this is the place to send info .  I know how people hate
spam.  Please be kind if anyone is upset with this e-mail

http://www.users.intercom.com/~ranish/part/
--
*** LET ME HAVE THE WISDOM TO ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG ***
http://www.freebsd.org/search