Date:      Mon, 03 Feb 1997 12:54:43 -0800
From:      "Richard Peterson, Ph.D." <petersonri@saturn.montclair.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   one-time passwords

I recently visited your site regarding one-time passwords, as a professor
of Management Information Systems at Montclair State University (Upper
Montclair, NJ), I have been researching the use of one-time passwords
(Security Dynamic's SecurID Card, Digital Pathway's SecureNet Key,
CRYPTOCard RB-1)for remote access.  I am anxious to speak with end users
about this technology and its applications in mobile computing. I would
really appreciate it if you would provide me with names of companies who
might be using the one-time technology.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Richard Peterson, Ph.d
Montclair State University