Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:09:16 -0700
From:      "Matthew K. Cowger" <mcowger@bowdoin.edu>
To:        pjklist@ekahuna.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Unknown hardware address format"

Philip, et. al.

I get these as well, somedays alot of them, some days not.  I am
running in a mixed environment (5+ DEC Alphas, 20+ COmpaq NT Boxes,
Dell Linux Boxes, and a couple macs), And these Unknown Hardware
Address fromat messages endup in my logs on my BSD box all day long
(old Compaq 266 w/ Intel EtherExpress PRo 10/100).  I'll be happy to
sent any log output...it would be nice to get rid of these, or find out
what machine is sending them.

.matt