Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:47:45 -0800
From:      <nathan@corp.wac.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Satellite Internet.

To whom it may concern,

I have been looking into using Satellite Internet with FreeBSD for a while
now.
And I have come up with nothing! Anyone using Satellite Internet + FreeBSD
right
now?

I'd like to know if it's even possible, and if FreeBSD is even built for it!
I have an
address to 2 different devices that are possible to use for the Satellite
Internet.

1) SkyMedia 200D internal card.
(http://www.telemann.com/products/SkyMedia200D.html)
2) SATBOX external USB device
(http://www.harmonicdata.com/products/satbox.html)
this seems a little more promising since it's USB.

Anyone have any ideas on how I would use a USB device for this.. if so, let
me know.
And maybe look into this and see if this device would be compatible with
BSD?
Thanks,

Nathan.