Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 2003 06:17:27 +0000
From:      "Marwan Sultan" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   suidperl Out of memory!!

Hello everyone!

   Iam running Openwebmail on Freebsd 4.8-R
   Today im trying to access from web, It says "page cannot be displayed"

   When i checked webmail logs i found full of this!!!!!!

suidperl in malloc(): warning: recursive call
Out of memory!
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call

  Can someone explain this to me please,
  How do i solve this problem ? How do I run the webmail again, and avoid
such things in future.!

  Thank you in advane.

  Marwan.