Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 14:45:40 -0700
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jeah.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.3-ISO Images

/*
Now, I would also like to let everyone know that there are still ftp sites
out there that aren't full of users. For example, ftp9.freebsd.org is a
very fast network/machine for me. I am downloading at about 526k/sec as I
write this.
*/

Damnit !  You're not supposed to give it away !!!

Next thing you know, you'll be telling people there are fast cvs servers
too.  Let those invisible metal limits to the number of ftp/cvs servers be,
so the rest of us can enjoy the speed :)