Date:      Sun, 06 Sep 1998 09:05:58 +0200
From:      Zeev Mindali <zeevm@isdn.net.il>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please Help me

hi again to all,

i'm new user in freebsd (installed 2.2.7 on p-ii 300 with 128mb ram):
1) i have four nic (two 3com isa 509 and two 3com pci 905), my computer
find all the four, but give me only one for ep0, how do i configure all
the four nic?

2) how do setup a firewall on my system , could someone wriet me how to
do it, or any good place for inst. to it, i looked in the hand book ,
but i didn't find out how

plz replay fast,
zeevik