Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 07:14:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Mail archives at GBData.COM

Hello,

This is too announce the new mail archives at GBData.COM.

At this point I have the following available:

1. Hypermail archives of q2, q3 and q4 1996 for freebsd-questions
2. Hypermail archives of q1 1997 for freebsd-questions
3. Webglimpse search of the above
NOTE: The hypermail archive indexs are fairly large (600k+) due to the
      fact that they are for an entire quarter.

I'm still working on it and tweaking it, so some archives maybe offline.
At this point you must search each quarter by itself, in the near future
I hope to add area searches.

There are still bugs due to the script I used to create the quarter files,
if the mail message in question had a bad date string I tossed it.
(less than 0.5%)

I'm going to be adding freebsd-hackers and others.  I will NOT be
adding the commit lists (Not worth the effort....)

The URL for my FreeBSD stuff (under construction) is
http://www.gbdata.com/FreeBSD

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team