Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 1995 09:05:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Wayne Hernandez <hernanw@FSL.ORST.EDU>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Basket Case <jon@technix.org>, terry@lambert.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mkisofs coredumping when attempting to write to HP SureStore 4020i

On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> As far as I know, that writer is not considered a writable device by the
> WORM driver yet.  When it is, you can follow the above process to "burn"
> CDROMs.

Have I made a mistake ordering one of these?  I thought the extra $50
over the Pinacle (sp.) drive was worth it, but I have not seen any
discussion on that drive either.

I may even be willing to get my feet wet finally to see this get
working.

I have not even found any specs on HP's web page for this drive, which
would probably be essential to get the driver working.

Wayne