Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:54:39 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>, Scott Aitken <null0@pobox.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fat32 read/write

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 03:11 pm, Peter Leftwich wrote:
| On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Scott Aitken wrote:
| > Hi all, a few days back I asked about using NTFS in read write mode, and
| > the general feeling was that is is still "experimental". If I were to
| > convert my volume to Fat32, would this mean I would "safely" mount my
| > data read write? (I may have problems with fat32 on an 80gig partition -
| > I'm not sure). TIA
| > Scott
|
| With the mount command, it seems there really is no such thing as "safe."

Oh, pshaw.  r/w on FAT partitions really works quite well.

Heck, I had no trouble with it seven years ago.  I mean I was always a little
nervous but it worked fine for me, but by now it should be pretty solid.
Certainly it's never given me any trouble.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org