Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Losher <plosher@plosh.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any success in porting gdm (Gnome Display Manager) to FreeBSD?

Hi,

I have been trying to install gdm on my FreeBSD box, to no avail (it is
unable to get the correct authentication to verify my logins).  Has anyone
successfully installed it, and if so, what did you do, and could we coerce
you to make a port of it. :)

(There is a gdm package in NetBSD, and that's how I first came into contact
with gdm - You may want to look there for some tips on how they did it)

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter Losher                                         plosher@plosh.net
"At every end, there starts a new beginning"    OpenPGP Key 0x7591AC02