Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:21:09 +0600 (YEKST)
From:      Victor M <vit@email.orgus.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   natd

I have a FreeBSD box working as a terminal server for the dialup users and
proxy for my internal network at the same time.
Dialer users use the real IP addresses while LAN users have the imaginary
IP addresses and use natd to access outside.
By default natd maps everything going through to the real IP address of
the output interface, say ppp0 in my case.
How can I configure natd to map only addresses of the imaginary network
while the dialers keep using the real ones.

Thank You.
Victor.