Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:15:41 -0500
From:      "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xwindow configuration

Hi fellows I've been using FreeBSD for a While now , but I have never
used the GUI, I have never installed it , brecause I have always used
freebsd as a server, and I have never needed the GUI , now I want to
install FreeBSD as a workstation , to make my users replace their
windows wks. I have a PIII computer with a SIS5595 video card, but it
seems that FreeBSD doent have the driver , where can I get it? CAn
you gimme some tips on installing it? .
Thanks in advance