Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:59:58 -0400
From:      "Jon Craig" <jcraig03@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Kernel compile for Firewall

OK - I'm using the HowTo from Schlacter to make an old 586 a NAT/Firewall.
Just one quick question :
it has in the howo a line that I add if I have a second ISA NIC. both my
NICs
are PCI (NE2000 compat - Linksys) and I have ed0 working fine. I just
installed ed1.
How (what) do I add to the kernel.conf to make this work with PCI? Should I
delete the ISA reference?

Jon

-----
(I still like this tagline:)
WINDOWS: "Where do you want to go today?"
LINUX: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"