Date:      Sun, 05 Apr 1998 00:58:16 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        questions freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Linux the only non-Microsoft OS that's gaining market   share?

At 11:40 PM 4/3/98 -0600, John Kenagy wrote:
>I wrote my little letter to Mr. Marc. I would also urge each of us to
>do likewise, as individuals and collectively.

Great ! That makes two of us. Any other takers ?

Do I really have to remind you *****ALL**** about the importance of this
action ?

Can you guys imagine what a Community letter addressed to Mr. Marc AND CCed
to the press would do ?

and, additionally, what about sending Mr. Netscape a copy of Greg's book,
with the lattest FreeBSD AND Netscape ???

[uhhhhh... that would be a low blow, heheheh]