Date:      06 Jun 2001 20:58:37 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        bastill@sa.apana.org.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS A7V mobo

It works very well. I run snsonline.net off a machine containing one of these
motherboards.

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:22:33 +0930, Brian Astill said:

:: Greetings, all!
::  Anyone know about the suitability of the above mobo?
::  It seems to be about the only mobo available (at least in Adelaide,
::  South Australia) which doesn't come with heaps of unwanted bells and
::  whistles.  I thought it might be wise to buy one while they still exist.
::  The board is SocketA & designed for the T'Bird 1G CPU.
::
::  Thanks for your help.
::

--
Mark Sergeant
Unix Systems Administrator

Fortune follows...

A crusader's wife slipped from the garrison
And had an affair with a Saracen.
	She was not oversexed,
	Or jealous or vexed,
She just wanted to make a comparison.