Date:      Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:57:53 +0300
From:      Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        freebsd gnome <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: evo slooooooow

=F7 =D7=D4, 08/03/2005 =D7 06:59 -1000, Randy Bush =D0=C9=DB=C5=D4:
>-current
>port tree gnome ...
>
>evolution is slow initially and gets slower and slower.  like
>a minute to select a mailbox.  what in my config might cause
>this?

Hm, for me it gets faster when upgraded 1.5 -> 2.0.
Now I am using 2.2 from amrcus repository.
I Probably you need to rotate/clean too big mailboxes, try it.
Actually I have large boxes and do not experience big performance
problems.
Only performance issue I hate is too slow start of new mail dialogue. :(
1sec wait for this dialogues is seems to slow for me.=20

>randy

--=20
Vladimir B. Grebenchikov
vova@fbsd.ru