Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:47:43 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Holger Baust <hbaust@impuls-kr.de>
To:        Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1.5 PPP with Linux 2.x

Hi !

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, Malte Lance wrote:

[...]

> First of all give the newest userland-ppp (from Brian) a try.
> I had the same problems you describe. After ftp'ing and installing the
> newest userland-ppp everything works fine for me on FBSD-2.1.5

Hmm.. Can you tell me where to get it ???
The Version I extracted out off the CVS Tree did not compile...
It needed the 2.2.5 Release...

> >with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

I think, I should subscribe... :)

	Regards,
		Holger Baust

--

Holger Baust, Technik und Internet Services
impuls GmbH                                  TeleFon: +49-2151-8533