Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:45:52 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, dworkin@rover.village.org
Subject:   Re: Two commands: icat and ils

: Your other tools sound interesting, though I always shrink somehow at
: the thought of *more* UNIX commands populating the system.  Wouldn't
: it be better to simply enhance fsdb to provide the additional display
: and recovery options you want?

Yes.  However some of them are along the lines of "Take all the inodes
you can find and shove them into this other disk's fs, oh and see
what, if any, directory structure you can preserve"  I'll see about
merging in the functionality that I need to fsdb once I have my files
recovered :-).

Warner