Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:22:07 -0000
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   weird xl0 thing

I updated my machine to 4.5-RELEASE's lastest cvsup the other day because it
was getting lots of crashes caused my the initial release of 4.5 something
to do with vm pages but being found and going missing that seems to be fixed
as it ran great after the cvs up but last night my computer was quite busy
and the interface xl0 looped the message down the screen xl0: command never
completed! is the anything that springs to mind that it could be or some
sysctl variable I could tweak.

the machine is quite an interesting one actually...

AMD K5-PR133
48MB Simms/Dimms
VX Motherboard
Promise Ultra 100 TX2
40GB IBM 60GXP
3Com 900-TPO
Kingston card for the secound card. // Both 10Mbps don't laugh it doesn't
need to go any faster.

well its a nat gateway and samba machine thats why all the disk space on
such an elderly chip and board.