Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:18:57 -0700
From:      "Hank Wethington" <bsd@info-logix.com>
To:        "Jeff Bitgood" <paibounce@hotmail.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ipfw/natd and forwarding to mail server

*IF* I understand your question right you need to make a natd.conf file in
your /etc/. the conf file should look like this:

redirect_port   tcp     xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:25            25

where xxx is the ip of your mailserver. This will accomplish letting the
outside send mail through your internal machine. For internal, just point
your machine at the ip of the server.

I think this is what you're asking...

HTH,

Hank