Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:39:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Aaron Meyer <meyerd1@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: page faults and swapping

	The problem could be reproduced, but I was able to isolate a bad
simm and that took care of my problems.  Unfortunately I had memory hole
enabled in the bios and this made it much more difficult to isolate the
problem.  The kernel's memory probe would only pick up the first 16384K.
The MAXMEM option had to be enabled for anything more than 16384K.

	Thanks to all those who gave suggestions,
	-Dan