Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41977: biology/pymol: fix broken build and install example scripts

The following reply was made to PR ports/41977; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc: Nakata Maho <chat95@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:45:36 -0500

 This works fine for me.  Here is the output from 'script', and
 deinstalling the port after a successful install.

 =========
 Script started on Sat Aug 24 14:37:07 2002
 gforce biology/pymol# make deinstall
 ===>  Deinstalling for pymol-0.82_2
 gforce biology/pymol# exit
 exit

 Script done on Sat Aug 24 14:37:13 2002
 =========

 As you can see, everything is removed just fine.  If you look at the
 patch I sent in the PR, you will see that I did not remove anything from
 the pkg-plist, only added the example scripts.  Please check this again
 on your system because this patch does work and the pkg-plist is not
 wrong.  Might you have some local modifications that interfered with the
 patch?

 --
 Glenn Johnson
 glennpj@charter.net