Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:26:50 +0330
From:      h bagade <bagadeh@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   igb driver does not support altq

Hi all,

I have problem with running altq on igb cards. When trying to run altq on
these cards, it outputs an error, driver does not support altq.

I have FreeBSD 8.3-stable and tried to fix the problem, after searching in
forums, by applying changes made to igb driver through following links:

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=248906
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=249339
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-stable/2013-July/019491.html

But it doesn't help and I still have problem with running altq on igb!

Does anybody know from which revision the problem is solved?
Any hints would be of great help.