Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2013 18:39:55 +0000
From:      "Abhishek Gupta (LIS)" <abgupta@microsoft.com>
To:        Tony Hain <tony@tndh.net>, "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: fastide on hyper-v (pre r2)

Hi Tony,

You are correct. As of now we have only tested the drivers on Server 2012. =
You can get them to work on Server 2008R2 but Server 2008 will have some pr=
oblems. Currently we are focused on getting the drivers functional on Serve=
r 2012 for FreeBSD 10 and then we may start expanding to past versions of W=
indows servers if there is sufficient demand. Having said that I would be i=
nterested in hearing more about the panic that you are observing. Is it pos=
sible for you to share a stack trace?

Please keep me posted on your issues.

Thanks,
Abhishek Gupta