Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:06:49 -0500
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Plug-n-Pray Ethernet card

First off, I personally have two intel cards..one ISA..and
one PCI..guess which one works <grin>..the ISA..second,
though they are both plug-n-play settable, I have some DOS
based software that I can run and reconfigure the card to
disable plug-n-play features to allow use under FreeBSD.
Check to see if you have/can get this.

Michael G.