Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 2015 08:53:40 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz_lst@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Andrew Daugherity <adaugherity@tamu.edu>, freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Poor performance with FreeBSD 10.1 under Xen 4.2

--On 27 March 2015 23:13:23 +0000 Andrew Daugherity <adaugherity@tamu.edu>
wrote:

> 9.3 on the same environment, especially at fork()
>
> [snip]

Hi,

We've got a number of 9.3, 10.0 and growing number of 10.1 boxes running
under XenServer 6.5 and OnApp (using Xen) here - and I've not noticed any
issues with them.

As you've carefully provided all the info - I'll give the same bench mark a
run on some of our systems here next week - and post the results.

Obviously it's not an 'apples for apples' comparison - XenServer 6.5, from
memory uses Xen 4.4. I think the OnApp system we're using Xen 3.4

If nothing else it'd be good to know we really don't have an issue rather
than one we've not noticed (otherwise this might turn into a '/me too' post
:)

-Karl