Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:46:01 -0800
From:      Robert Clark <res03db2@gte.net>
To:        Artem Koutchine <matrix@ipform.ru>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Antisniffer measures (digest of posts)

I would look into the Intel Pro/100 S. (hardware assist 3DES
10/100 ethernet cards.)

The intel site has info, but here is a site with a price listed:

http://www.gotocol.com/inpro1brpcis.html

This isn't necessarily better a better solution than ipsec via software,
but it would not cause as much of a performance hit.

I wonder if token ring suffers from this problem? 100VG?

[RC]