Date:      Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:42:21 +0700
From:      Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use "at"

Back when FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE was due out, it occurred to me that it might
be nice to have cvsup run on Sunday, after the RELEASE was committed. I
don't want to put cvsup in my crontab, although it might be a Good Thing,
and somebody had mentioned the program "at" in my hearing.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out from the man page what command line to
enter. Do I have to put "cvsup -g -L 2 ..." in a file and use 'at -f
filename 8:00am Sunday'? Or is there some more intuitive way, like 'cvsup
-g -L 2 ... at 8:00am Sunday'?