Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:09:02 +0200
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mtree verification output format

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 15:21 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <20001003101354.B31338@speedy.gsinet>, Gerhard Sittig writes:
>
> >I miss the continuation mark (backslashes at line ends). [...]
>
> I don't change the md5-grammar, only the output when it verifies
> a filesystem against a file (containing a spec in the usual grammar).

Oops!  I must have dreamed of something else when I replied.  I
guess I should have had a closer look at a FreeBSD machine and
not just read the mail on another one ...  Feel free to direct my
previous concerns to /dev/null (not that they had much of weight
before, anyway). :>

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net