Date:      Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:27:08 +0000
From:      manikandan.x.balachandran@jpmchase.com
To:        Manolis Kiagias <sonicy@otenet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Customized FreeBSD CD (was: Can I install Free BSD latest version on my laptop with	dual boot?)

Thank you=0D=0A=0D=0AManikandan Balachandran=0D=0AJPMC IB T&O - Jupiter STS=
=0D=0ATel: +44 1202-325271=0D=0ACell: +44 7891649680 =0D=0AEmail: manikanda=
n=2Ex=2Ebalachandran@jpmchase=2Ecom=0D=0A----------------------------------=
-------------------------=0D=0AJPMorgan Chase, 18 Christchurch Road=0D=0AFl=
oor 1, Bournemouth, BH1 3BA , UK=0D=0A-------------------------------------=
-----------------------=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AManolis Kiagias <sonic=
y@otenet=2Egr>=0D=0A21/12/2007 02:35 PM=0D=0A =0D=0A        To:     manikan=
dan=2Ex=2Ebalachandran@jpmchase=2Ecom=0D=0A        cc:     freebsd-question=
s@freebsd=2Eorg=0D=0A        Subject:        Re: Customized FreeBSD CD (was=
: Can I install Free =0D=0ABSD latest version on my laptop with    dual boo=
t?)=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0Amanikandan=2Ex=2Ebalachandran@jpmchase=2Ecom wrote:=0D=
=0A>=0D=0A> Hi,=0D=0A>=0D=0A> Thanks for your immediate response=0D=0A>=0D=
=0A> Yes, I spend two days and found out there are lot of tips in your=0D=
=0A> documentation thanks?=0D=0A>=0D=0A> After compiling the Free BSD Kerne=
l and making some changes on my=0D=0A> system then how do I make the instal=
lable CD/DVD from my source (My=0D=0A> Free BSD) to distribute to others?=
=0D=0A>=0D=0A> One more question: Can I use ZFS on Free BSD?=0D=0A>=0D=0A> =
Cheers,=0D=0A> B=2EManikandan=0D=0A> Bournemouth, UK=0D=0A> ---------------=
---------------------------------------------=0D=0A>=0D=0APlease do not top=
 post=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AThere are couple of ways to create a custom FreeBSD CD =
and you will find=0D=0Athem by simply googling=2E I have not tried any, but=
 this one looks =0D=0Apromising:=0D=0A=0D=0Ahttp://livecd=2Esourceforge=2En=
et/documentos=2Ephp=0D=0A=0D=0AIt is available in the ports collection too:=
 /usr/ports/sysutils/livecd=0D=0A=0D=0AZFS will be available on FreeBSD 7=
=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A-----------------------------------------=0D=0AT=
his communication is for informational purposes only=2E It is not=0Aintende=
d as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of=0Aany financial i=
nstrument or as an official confirmation of any=0Atransaction=2E All market=
 prices, data and other information are not=0Awarranted as to completeness =
or accuracy and are subject to change=0Awithout notice=2E Any comments or s=
tatements made herein do not=0Anecessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase =
& Co=2E, its subsidiaries=0Aand affiliates=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AThis transmission =
may contain information that is privileged,=0Aconfidential, legally privile=
ged, and/or exempt from disclosure=0Aunder applicable law=2E If you are not=
 the intended recipient, you=0Aare hereby notified that any disclosure, cop=
ying, distribution, or=0Ause of the information contained herein (including=
 any reliance=0Athereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED=2E Although this transmissi=
on and any=0Aattachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defe=
ct=0Athat might affect any computer system into which it is received and=0A=
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it=0Ais vi=
rus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase &=0ACo=2E, its=
 subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss=0Aor damage arisi=
ng in any way from its use=2E If you received this=0Atransmission in error,=
 please immediately contact the sender and=0Adestroy the material in its en=
tirety, whether in electronic or hard=0Acopy format=2E Thank you=2E=0D=0A=
=0D=0APlease refer to http://www=2Ejpmorgan=2Ecom/pages/disclosures for=0Ad=
isclosures relating to UK legal entities=2E