Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 04:19:34 +0900 (JST)
From:      Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.gr.jp>
To:        Michael Westbay <westbay@seaple.icc.ne.jp>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [FYI] J2SDK v1.4 works on FreeBSD 4.2

> Let's see,
>
>   OK:  Courier, Dialog, DialogInput, Monospaced, SansSerif, Serif,
>        WadaLab Gothic, and Watanabe Mincho all work
>   NG:  Bitstream Charter, Courier 10 Pitch, Default, Gothic, Lucida Bright,
>        Lucida Sans, Lucida Sans Typewriter, Utopia

I feel Font2DTest application good. Especialy, font antialiasing feature is
great. WadaLab and Watanabe font is not beautiful. So I bought another
commercial font and I usually use it instead of Watanabe and Wadalab font.
But yeah, antialiasing makes Wata/Wada's font's looks considerably better.

> Since the WadaLab and Watanabe fonts are from the X system, I would think
> that you could see your Fujitsu fonts.

Yeah, I think so, too.
But I can not get it with Fujitsu fonts. Furthermore, I continue investigation.

Daichi T.GOTO(ONGS)
    http://www.ongs.net/daichi, daichi@ongs.gr.jp