Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:39:15 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Flash player for either Konqueror or Firefox?

It appears this is impossible.

Does anyone have it working?  Darn near everything these days wants
this, and I can't get any of the browsers available to load it.  I have
managed to download and install (by bypassing the tests with the rpm
tool) the linux version, but neither Firefox or Konqueror will recognize
the .so shared library and even attempt to load it.

Any ideas?  This kinda sucks as sites like Youtube are completely
unusable without this.

--
Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)
http://www.denninger.net