Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:03:07 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        nate@yogotech.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        Ken Key <key@network-alchemy.com>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can pc to pc communicate thru wireless LAN cards?

In message <14869.29305.27924.590563@nomad.yogotech.com> Nate Williams writes:
: I'm about 3/4 mile from the omni, and I get great reception.  I'm pretty
: pleased with the performance, although during a heavy snow-storm it may
: have crapped out.  (Either that or they were messing with it, since it
: worked fine during the early part of the storm, then crapped out a bit
: in the middle of the night during my CVSup.)

Our link goes down in heavy snow.  Or heavy ice.  Or when the trees
have leaves :-(

Warner