Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 16:11:54 -0700
From:      "T.J. Kniveton" <TJ@Kniveton.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDE Max disk size in 3.4-RELEASE?

Hi,

We are using FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE (i386) on a number of machines, and I
am trying to find the max EIDE disk size. I seem to think it's 32G, but
I don't know whether this has been overcome or not. I have looked
through tons of docs, and found only info on max file sizes, and the old
8G IDE limitation, which was removed in 2.2.8.

Can anyone recommend pointers or know the answers off the top of their
head?
Thanks,

--
T.J. Kniveton