Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 16:12:56 -0400
From:      Chip Marshall <chip@setzer.chocobo.cx>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cucipop port/source

On May 30, 2000, spork sent me the following:
> With yet another QPopper bug, we're thinking of moving to cucipop.  I have
> a few questions for anyone who may be using it:
>
> -how do you like it?
> -any gotchas or incompatibilities in your userbase when you made the move?
> -did you get db support working?

We switched over to it a while back after we had a break in involving
one of the older versions of qpopper, and it seems to be doing quite
well. We had no problem moving over at all, just killed qpopper,
started cucipop, and everything worked fine.

Never tried setting up the db support though...

--
Chip Marshall <chip@chocobo.cx> http://www.chocobo.cx/chip/ Finger for PGP
GCM/CS d+(-) s+:++ a18>? C++ UB++++$ P+++$ L- E--- W++ N+@ o K- w O M+ V--