Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:58:33 -0500
From:      "Mark Barbisan" <mabarbisan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SuSE's ATI Rage128 Server

Hello all,

I am running 3.2-Release, and I want to setup XFree86, but I have been
holding off because they do not support my ATI Expert128 card. I was going
through the xfree86 website, and I noticed that SuSE has made a server for
that chipset (Rage128). I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get
that up and running on a FreeBSD machine, and if so, how did you do it?
(i.e. Linux emulation, etc.)

Thanks in advance,

Mark Barbisan.