Date:      Sat, 7 Jun 2003 12:01:01 +0100
From:      Jez Hancock <jez.hancock@munk.nu>
To:        FreeBSD Users <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: O/S - System upgrade with CVS

Hi Joseph,

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 02:14:38AM -0700, Joseph Maxwell wrote:
> Thanks, xcas, your instructions were clear, succinct and precise, much better than I had encountered elsewhere.
Have you read through the handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/

especially Chapter 21 - The Cutting Edge:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cutting-edge.html

if not it's worth reading several times before attempting to upgrade
your system (even if you're in the middle of it right now).

Make sure to to follow the links to the appendices (regarding cvsup and
cvsup tags).

Regards,
Jez