Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:53:53 GMT
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: C Programming (a reply)

--176A037B400.976866060/hub.freebsd.org

This is the Postfix program at host hub.freebsd.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<question@freebsd.org>: unknown user: "question"

--176A037B400.976866060/hub.freebsd.org