Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:57:53 -0300
From:      "Phillip N." <pneumann@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Mono <freebsd-mono@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What about Mono 2.2?

El mié, 11-02-2009 a las 21:23 +0000, José María, Simple Option
escribió:
> Hi, my name is José María.
>
> First, thanks for your effort! I'm a happy FreeBSD user and my business
> depends
> on FreeBSD and Mono. I've been waiting for Mono 2.0 in official ports for a
> year!
>
> What happens with Mono 2.2? Is there some problem with it?

Hi,

Its greate to know your running your business application over this
platform!

In previous mails, there was a post about the status of mono 2.2 and
mono 2.4. There you can see two unit tests fails on FreeBSD wich were
reported to the novell bug tracker.
I hope they get fixed, soon.

You can alwais test that version using the bsd# repository.

Good luck!