Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:14:22 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   64-bit time_t ISO available...

I have made and tested the miniinst CD with the time_t change made.
The snapshot of the repo was done Feb. 20th, 2004 so it does not
have the restructured device stuff phk@ did this weekend.  The
miniinst CD only has the perl package on it, no other packages (but
it does have a full ports tarball if you choose to install ports
during the install).  Just like normal miniinst CD's, sysinstall will
whine about various packages not being present (mostly the X11 stuff)
but it's harmless.

The Mirror Site Coordinator said I could put it on ftp-master in the
snapshots/sparc64 directory.  :-)  Not all of the mirror sites carry
the snapshots/ directory but the larger ones do.

Garance, again sorry the snapshot CD makes it look like I did the
commit of the time_t stuff.  As soon as you make the real commit I'll
make another snapshot ISO image and replace the one that's there now.
I just thought this would be useful now in case some of the earlier
adopters have problems (and it made sure there are no issues with the
release building process caused by the new time_t :-).

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu