Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:06:26 -0700 (MST)
From:      zxcv <zxcv@jasper.rdc.ab.ca>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just a note.

gd-1.8.4_5 Appears to be broken if you include the -DHAVE_LIBTTF in:

files/patch-ac <-- 4.4-Release
files/Makefile.bsd <-- 4.5-current

NOTE: This is after compiling FreeType2 and the lib locations checked out.

I ran gdttf.c against FreeType and it compiled but didn't have all of the
functions in the FreeType2 libs. So this did not work for me.

I don't know if this makes sense, I could probably duplicate it if someone
wants to look hard.

Rob.