Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2014 03:06:30 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Panic with FreeBSD 10 RC2 on Netbsd Xen dom0

Markus Pfeiffer <markus.pfeiffer <at> morphism.de> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I tried installing FreeBSD10-RC2 under Netbsd XEN dom0 (xen 4.2.0).
> Unfortunately when I try connecting to the guest with ssh, the machine panics.
>
> I managed to take a screenshot of the output at the time of the panic:
>
> http://imgur.com/MH8Z3Xz
>
> If needed I can probably upload the crashdump.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus

I guess its the same issue as this:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-xen/2013-December/001838.html

Tried reverting every change from 9.2 o netfront code, but never worked, so
the issue must have been introduced somewhere else in the code!

Do you still have a netbsd Dom0?

I have but planing to move from it... its sad that FreeBSD doesn't work on a
NetBSD Dom0 (and to make things more complicated FreeBSD 10 comes with
XENHVM support by default )

I have a PR open about this: