Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:14:56 -0400
To:        freebsd-questions-en questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dns-more than I ever wanted to know...

I've come across a ton of DNS tutorials on the web. Everything I've
found so far is very lengthy. I need to setup a simple small
office/home office network with DNS so that it resolves my inside
network among the machines and hides it from the greater internet.

I'm open to suggestions of a quick fix that won't take me a day and
half reading full time.

Thanks,

Alex

  Alexander Sendzimir (owner)                    802 863 5502
  MacTutor: Apple Mac OS X Consulting       info@mactutor.biz