Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:36:08 -0700 (MST)
From:      "John L. Sackett III" <root@jsackett.slip.rtd.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Troubles getting sound working with V2.0.5

Trouble Getting Sound working with SBPro (8Bit), Voxware, and
Rplay

I'm  Running FreeBSD v2.0.5 on a Nexgen PF110, with 24MB Ram, 1.6 MB WD EIDE,
 Mitsumi Single Speed CDRom, and an 8bit ATI Grphics Ultra Pro.
  I have set the old SBPRO sound card to IRQ 2,DRQ1, DMA1, and do not have any
 conflicts.  I get about 1 second of sound out of the card and both Rplay and Auvoxware
 hang.  I am not running both concurrently.  Any suggestions as to why i cant get sound
 from my card or system??   The Kernel has been rebuilt with the lines from the LINT
 list for SB0.  The kernel finds the card at boot. What am I doing wrong???
Any suggestions will be appreciated.